Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, October 4, 2018

MY SMALL PIECE OF FRANCE IN THE FOREST OF IGNORANCE



I am in mourning for the museum that was a part of Europe in Brazil. I cry as if I have lost a loved one. How many times I did not have classes at school and was at the museum's inner garden, I was watching the fetuses in formaldehyde (from the moment of conception until six months), the mummies, ah, like he was good! I imagined who I was in France, looking at its interior gardens, its painted ceilings, its rooms.

A people who does not care about their past is not a people. Those who have no respect for their past, have no future. It's just what we see today, only corruption, I know why I say that justice in Brazil is to die and some, I say some judges are trying to change, but if there is no mass action of people, it will never change. I see the future of Brazil as a person who swims and drowns, struggling until he sinks and suffers. How sad, my museum! A museum where I went after being beaten by my mother, to console me with him. What a beautiful thing! He did not deserve this sad end, but the Brazilian has the proverb: "when washed, it is cleaned" but not in the case of the Museum, the Museum of my childhood. Fortunately, Mr. Clovis Bornai, my friend, left before this tragedy. It was our memory, it's our origin that you let it burn like a trash. We have no future.

I am in mourning and everyone who loved him. There were fish from around the world, from mummy, a most complete museum, but only from the architectural point of view it was already a show. My condolences, my carioca people, you had already finished with the Monroe Palace and now, it happened the same with the museum. whoever agrees with the evil is even worse. What to expect from a people without education? Fools!

Brazil has no future. Enjoy it while it exists geographically.


Kátia Paes

No comments:

Post a Comment