Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

KATIA PAES 24 x 0 SCAMMERS - CURRENT SCORE


My grandfather used to say that there is the clever one because there is the stupid one. In part, it's true. The scammers look at my profile portrait and say, "This old woman is an easy target, must be needy, men does not like old women, she must have been abandoned, she must be sick" and so it goes on. They still claim that us, white people, have exploited them in a distant past. It is ambiguous to talk about them the scammers, because they do not put a revolver in our heads demanding us: "gimme your money". We do it of our own free will, maybe the past came knocking at our door. There is no love as fast as theirs, this is the first warning, then they are widowed or divorced men and they want to have a mother for their children. They say their children are sick, they have suffered an accident, they are starving or they are not in other countries, they have had problems with their credit card, etc. If there is a crime, it is their fault to deal with your frail part, especially with their most fragile victims: the women. They steal profile photos from men in the internet, you fall in love for those stolen photos and they say what you want to hear. Another serious mistake, there are websites that want to help people be warned against this monstrosity that plagues the social networks, mainly Instagram, and puts the photos of people who have had their profiles stolen, however, without the real names of the people who actually have had their photos stolen by these scammers.


I may be very stupid, but the person who is being cheated by a scammer and has fallen in love for them, not the real person, they will never say that they, scammers, is not real, so these sites shouldn't charge any money to bring the truth to those who are being deceived, because it is even an humanitarian service. This scam attitude this can bring several consequences such as depression, suicide, among others that affect the self-esteem of a woman, since many women must already being going through a hard time in their lives, otherwise, they would not pay attention to these kind of people.


My score against the scammers is 24 x 0 so far. I gave no money to anybody and I will never give because if they ask for money, it's because they do not like you. In my opinion, scammers are a kind of cancer that keep growing without you feeling and when you realise it, it's late. This almost happened to me, but thanks God, I always put reason over emotion. If I can do it, you can do it too. Do not let this cancer grows, remove it before you become a statistic number. It's my current score against the scammers:

1. Ryan Conor;



2. Eric Favre;



3. Patrice Pelligreni;



4. Olivier Garnier;

5. Jean-Maire;

6. Cyrill Drape;


7. Albert Ferby - real name: Pepe Di Giorgio(pepdigio), a model.



8. John Kelvin - Real name: Dr. David B. Samadhi (a famous US Physician);


9. James Grey;



10. Aurelien Bennetique / Lawrence J. Ecker(tasiukaifi.wanzam): Real name: Dr. Fernando G. Pinto (Neurologista), I know the real one. In this photo he is along with the Brazilian actor Ary Fontoura;



11. Johnmark Vickers;

12. Andy Smith;

13. Stephane Chanoux;

14. Christian Martinou;




15. Patrick Coron;

16. Jean Martin;

17. Marc Alain;

18. Sokoba Suleimane;

19. Prince Harry from UK;

20. Prince Fazza from UAE;

21. Christophe Damas;



22. Julien Fournier;


23. Robert J. Moore - real name: José Carlos Oliveira: 



24. Jackson Larry; 




The article below shows very well how works the slot machine that's how a scammer's life is, they still call you "partners" and "customers" who are charging you for the years of slavery imposed on Africans. According to this article, I believe it is better the scammers to look for another witch doctor. Read the Australian article on their website below:


What right do these scammers have for using the photos of hard working men who have their own lives? Just to get revenge because their ancestors were slaves? Why not fight to make their countries a better place to live and show they have the capacity for good actions? I did not close my Instagram account because my blog is linked to it, but I almost did it.

I urge the sites and social networks, especially Instagram, that is the gateway for all of them, because this abominable practice only tends to grow.

The scammers abuse of the freedom that people have of making friends, of being happy because the solitude is horrible. When they say they are doing it for us to pay for the slavery that we put them through, I've got to remind them that they are far worse than the people who enslaved them. As far as I'm concerned, it's an excuse to steal us, but not only our money, they are putting the life of emotionally fragilised people at risk and it's a real danger because the depression can come and make happen a tragedy. Those lads make 2 sorts of victim: those people who they steal the profile photos and those ones who they extort money. The world must be united to end them up because they are a cancer and if they are not cut off in the beginning, they tend to grow and take the person to death, then the world must be united against them and denounce always.

Katia Paes





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this. I have been manipulated by these scammers but most are easy to spot bc they are stupid and go to far. Ie the crown prince of Dubai wants to marry me and loves me. Some have such poor English writing skills I can tell right away. Yet 1-2 have almost slipped through. None reached point of asking for money but this last one was the best of them all so far. Good English. Good conversation as a friend. Same as you posing with just a few decent photos. Him and his dog. Robert Gimenez actually Pepe the Italian model that you mention above. If only something could be done. I was just enjoying having nice intelligent conversation. Should’ve known. But finally a red flag and I was able to find the real man. Pepe

    At least I know I’m not alone thought I donor understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing this post
    I went through hell with this man called Marc Cornil. I was able to find out who was the real Pepp. Today, Seconds after Pepp posted a picture I re received a message from "him'. Luckily another fan spotted the trap and only now, seven hours later I realized that I had two accounts with the real man. Why can't the law enforcement put a stop to this scammers!!!!!! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.7 also referred to as Richard whom has a son (William) in a boarding school in Canada. Richard works overseas as a gold digging businessman. Suppose to return to the UK 3November 2023, as his contract is ending
    He told me his sons birthday was today, requested a xbox card, so this was purchased and sent. Then he asked for food money for his son. I said I can't transfer any as I don't have the funds. He kept on and on at me, demanding money, but than saying he loves me and can't wait to come home and see me.
    His back story is his wife died, he now can come out as gay and is looking for long term relationship. Apparently after this contract in Norway, he will be a millionaire-I said I didn't care but he still requested money for his son! I don't have a number for him, he contacts me on Telegram and has hidden his details. I just have screen shot after screen shot of messages and pictures of him and his boy. But none is real and I feel so stupid. I reversed the image he sent me and scammer alert came up. My heart sank and I could cry right now.

    ReplyDelete