Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, October 6, 2018

DESTROY THE OLD



We must fear the man who made a 15-year dictatorship without needing an army, a military coup. This man is extremely dangerous, think about it, watch out! Then there is no way, no crying. Lula stole so much that I do not know how they were left for professional thieves. My mother taught me that I should be afraid of people who are quiet, because the people who talk, we know what to expect, but from the quiet, it's the same as a night without a moon, only the darkness, so it is the PT Party. Point me one that did not use their hands, or to kill or steal, but they are smart, look at what they did with Petrobrás, like others. You know, this country that you will elect new rulers this sunday, you will leave inheritance for your children and grandchildren, so do it greatly, give the new one a chance! Sometimes I look at Moro and pray for him and for Bretas, both great judges, in order to avoid an unhappy soul at the command of God, to kill them.

See you tomorrow,

Kátia Paes

No comments:

Post a Comment