Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, October 6, 2018

GET OFF SOLITUDE!



Hi, ladies, this advice is for you. Love yourself, do not give up on love, ever!

If you are 60, 70, 80 years old, I had an aunt who knew true love at the age of 80 years old and lived with him until her 97's, when she died of cancer. One year later, he died and his last request was that he'd been moved to Rio just to be with his beloved wife. Love yourself, I see so many women and widowed, divorced women who simply give up on love. Do not do it. Whoever was outside, like me, tired of seeing the beautiful ladies from my old beach group, I saw gentlemen looking at, but with respect or being shy, they did not approach. Give love a chance, give yourself a chance.

Do you stand? Do you get dressed? Are you going to the salon? So you're fit, give some Richard Gere in life, a chance. The companionship is the best thing that can exist, I say it about the opposite sex.

Worse than solitude is being married and unhappy.

You do not have to tell anyone, keep it just for you, nobody needs to know. Give that gift to you. Love yourself and be loved.

PS: I do not have any more time, I have to run after my brother's robberies. Other day, in my pilgrimage of looking for an honest lawyer, I've found out one, but we were so equal, so equal, so equal, that we fought in a matter of an hour, at least 3 times and then he called me, can you think? I do not have time. There are men who like to suffer, aren't there? He was divorced, not married, because I do not look at married men, but if you do not have that hypocrisy, look at.


Kisses, kisses

Kátia Paes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment