Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, February 4, 2021

WHEN A DREAM BECOMES A NIGHTMARE

 

A love is the most beautiful and tyranny thing in nature, a fake tyranny, disguised. We all dream of eternal love and this is an arrogance of ours because neither eternal we are. Beliefs aside, because I don't talk about religion, I'm not senile yet. We love with all our strength and then our partner no longer loves us, he stopped loving us, after all, in life, everything that is too much can get sick. I am telling it from my own experience because when I used to eat many candies, I had tremendous diarrhea, so I think there is a kind of sticky love. Never arrest your man and your wife, never be the shadow of the other, it doesn't work, keep a certain distance, a little mystery, don't keep asking “where you're going?”, “where you’ve been?”, “at what time you're going back”, if you can go together, ask why he never takes you, you know why? That doesn't prevent him from putting a good pair of horns on you!!

My uncles, Uncle Bibi and Uncle Raimundinho (Little Raymond), both had "branches" and "souvenirs" with them, one of them had, astonishingly, the capacity of putting the name of the “headquarter” in the "souvenir"! You know, it was surely an issue that at the funeral of one of them, when the “headquarter” saw that amount coming into, that looked more like a kindergarten classroom, she asked his sister: “what time did he do that?”, "Haven't you ever thought the amount of coffee he was drinking weird?”, that he was going to buy cigarettes? A beer with a friend? That's the bill you're going to pay for sharing the inheritance with them, and, without no intention of scaring you, look back that the line, it is big, so if you don't have your individuality, if you do not have the wisdom of Solomon, because he was intelligent to some extent, in my opinion and God’s, that’s why He destroyed the temple because he betrayed Him with an Egyptian woman. So, seriously, if you find out something, pretend you don't know if you're not going to make a decision because you can come in a burst of anger when you ask to choose between "she or me" and you hear: "She!", and even worse, if she is your friend the pain will be immeasurable because besides a fake friend, you have put her inside your house , she was still your partner - a majoritarian one - for stealing your husband.

Me, in my case, I love a person who will never betray me, who does everything I want, we make a wonderful match. If I sleep, she sleeps, if I want to see the movie, he sees with me, he doesn't guess in my life, much less me on his: it's my mirror! I love Katia! None love should be greater than yours for yourself, do not nullify you!

 


Written by Katia Paes on 01/29/2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment