Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, February 4, 2021

DO NOT MIX UP THE SEASONS

  

One of several people who crossed my path, married for 15 years, had five children, a wife who was more of a mother than a woman. More mother than woman? Yes, because she let her kids climb up her bed with dirty feet, peeing on it. As the man was very famous in the city, he called a mattress store, bought one and had one delivered to his house, but he forgot a single detail: to give the delivery address of the mattress! When he got home, a party awaited him, the wife all loving and he, surprised, asked:

-       Why this? It's not my birthday or anything!

-       My love, thank you for the new mattress you sent me as a gift! Because the other one was already more than 10 years old and you made me such surprise, thank you, my love!

-       Since you liked it so much, sleep with our kids on the mattress and see which one will debut peeing on it! I'm going to sleep on the couch!

The next day, he goes to the mattress store and asks:

-       Who was the MF who sent the mattress I bought for my mistress and was sent to my wife? For those brats pee all over it! Fire him!

-       But, Dr. Raimundo, you said that it was to be sent to your house! According to my records, you're only married to Mrs. Maria."

As he did not convince the man, he bought another one, however, now sent to the correct address. So, if you don't want to have problems, give the right address!

PS: To preserve the real actors, the wife, who was the love in person, the ending is fictitious.


Written by Katia Paes on 01/29/2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment