Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

RIPPING OFF THE CONSTITUTION

I do not agree not to stay at home, because as a lover of the freedom and the Law that I am, I did nothing to be taken away from the freedom given to me because of my good habits, my good actions and because I am not a marginal. The Constitution gives me that right. I'd rather to die on the streets than dying inside an apartment. Now I know how the birds feel. What good is it when a person stop wearing a clinical mask to avoid contamination and at the first opportunity smokes and pollutes the air? Because it is already publicly known that cigarettes are a carcinogen. I do not agree to ban the beach, because the carioca without it dies, tends to depression. The beach belongs to the carioca and the carioca belongs to the beach. I mean carioca, the one who adopted Rio as his motherland and Rio as his son. I think of those who also sold mate, soft drinks, snacks, in short, survived on what was given to them by God: the beach! And that man seized divine power and confiscated it

It's sad, nobody stays to become seed, if you didn't die from COVID, because I find the numbers manipulable, because I haven't met anyone who died from it until today. Now, if you ask me, when the restaurants got closed, I have seen children starving to death on the sidewalk and they are picked up before the population woke up. I've heard stomachs snore, so don't come to me with hypocrisy and these poor people who lived from leftovers of restaurants succumb and their death is counted as COVID, well, they are not because the restaurants were closed because of it under the excuse of avoiding agglomeration. As Betinho (a Brazilian sociologist) used to say: "whoever is hungry, is in a hurry", but where will the food come from? We have a governor whose home state was a F, as we Brazilians from all over the country were obliged to pay the Fund 157 to help that state. 

The right to life and death is given to us when we are born, by God, not by a paunchy and bald man. It scares me that hotels don't do anything! Well, the gaucho worked, the capixaba (a person born in Espirito Santo State) didn't! I am not afraid of death, one day we will all pass by it because it will knock on our door saying: "Hi, honey! I came to get you!" Or did you happen to meet Louis XIV and Winston Churchill on the streets? Finally, I must remember that there is a God and our body and our life belongs to Him. You don't know the day you're going to die, suddenly when you leave the house, a bullet catches you on the way, or a traffic accident, it wasto be your time! So respect me, I haven't been out of home for 3 months, living next to the beach which is the only distraction that the Carioca has for free! Make up another excuse because it doesn't stick anymore. You no longer die of cancer or any other disease, only CODIV-19, even suicidal, had to do as some people have done leaving a letter, leave one you too because depression kills!

PS: Staying at home sucks, creates fat in the arteries that clog and lead you to die from a fulminant heart attack! Was it worth staying at home? I want the freedom that is guaranteed by the Constitution and the right to my life. Depression leads to suicide! Spare me the opposite comments, I'm c. and walking for you!

Kátia Paes

No comments:

Post a Comment