Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

THE BUTTERFLY AND THE PRINCE


Before I met you, I was a caterpillar in a cocoon full of rancor, sorrow, and even the right of regreting from me has been taken. Allah took pity on me and made me meet you, then I broke up the cocoon through you and I became a butterfly, because for me, your sensitivity, your noble heart, the garden so beautiful and so flowered that is your soul, made a lazy and rancorous caterpillar break up the cocoon and want to fly into your garden, a beautiful garden, watered with benevolence, wisdom and sensitivity. Allah, in giving me the gift of your friendship, broke me free of the bad feelings that me, for being so wrongly blamed, was attacked. You say you are not the prince, but you know that caterpillar which I told you about? She did not believe in princes, but this butterfly that you took from the cocoon believes that you are one, that is noble, by the blessing of Allah.

By the way, I'm not an intellectual, I'm writing it only to you. Writing you is like dancing in the rain, it's like that bird that flies skyward, it's to be happy again, no, not again, but to know what's happiness, something I've never known.

Oh, I'm far from being The Princess of Glass, but I'm just like Cinderella.

Thank you for your words, so much wisdom you have and you still say you're not a prince, but you are.

Your friend who needs you a lot,

Kátia Paes

No comments:

Post a Comment