Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, May 28, 2018

THE BAD JUDGE

Once upon a time there was a judge who was homophobic, rascist and when we talked to him, he always found a way to make us swallow his reasons down the throat. Poor homosexuals, afro-descendants and poor people. The Great Judge does not sleep, even less He takes a nap, observed the judge. One of his children began to get sick, out of nowhere, and he despaired. Both kidneys were ruined. His son was hospitalised and the judge, with all his pride, did not speak to anyone. An afro-descendant lady comes up to him and says:


"My son, cry, it makes well. Crying washes the soul";


"I never cried in my life," is the answer he gave;


"What a pity! It is part of being human to cry, with pain and joys," she said;


"Can not you see that I'm nervous? My son is waiting for a kidney donor and he's not getting it!" He exclaimed.


"Smile, my son!" She said.


"Do you want to be arrested? Are you gloating over my pain?" He asked.


"No, I came to thank you and her kidney is compatible with your son's, she will live through your son," she kissed his hand and left.


Dumbfounded, he ran after the doctor and he confirmed that her granddaughter had just passed away and she authorized the donation of the kidney without even having to ask.


Moral of the story: never think that you are better than the others. God sees and judges everything and sometimes, gives a second chance.

Kátia Paes

No comments:

Post a Comment