Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, July 15, 2017

RESPECT TO THE US CONSTITUTION’s FIRST AMENDMENT


CIA, FBI, NSA – Disrespect your constitution is not a crime? Why every time I set up a Facebook account, even talking about amenities, they shut it down? Ignoring your constitution this way, which is one of the few things that I like from you, showing the respect to the human being when it allows the freedom of speech. Isn’t it a crime? It is not anymore and haven’t you let everyone knows? You, instead of bringing me to your side, you are confirming what you’ve done to a 6 years old girl who’s got spitted in the face of her school colleagues every day, because the military men had said that I should never be born. Is this the way you want I like you? Chasing me like you did to my father? Screw up this girl, take her rights off! She’s na animal! I’d appreciate if you respect it, because even me, the animal, respects it and likes it that much. I’ve got to tell you if John Fitzgerald Kennedy would be unanimity, he wouldn’t have died in Dallas. Then there’s no such unanimity, furthermore, not even Christ had, he died on the cross.

Kátia Paes

No comments:

Post a Comment