Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, June 22, 2017

YOUR BIG FRIEND, THE LONELINESS


To stay alone, to be alone, to live alone.  It all make many people afraid of, terrifies many people. Nowadays, after 1 year alone, I learned to listen to its advices showing your defects. It is quite like as if it sees me inside. In the past times, I abominated to be alone, nowadays, I abominate people. I learned to like of my own self. To be a lone person is only to get pissed with your own self, it is like to have a world only yours, impenetrable. In my case, the loneliness showed that I did not know me; I was only a shadow about what I thought about me. Today I know that nobody likes more than me than my own self, differently of the past days, when surrounded by people, I felt myself excluded and hatred by everyone. To be positive brought me annoyance into my life.

I like so much of my loneliness that, ironically, through it I learned to live together other people. It showed me where I was wrong. Do you know what is the best part of it? It is when you lose your fears and not even care If you make it right, only you can judge yourself. You are defendant and judge at the same time. Today I know that I am a better human being, because I do not want to impose my presence to those who do not want it, that is because of this reason, the biggest part of wise people look for loneliness, intending to meditate, or they are done with the humanity, disappointed.

Don’t fear the loneliness, take the maximum profit of it. You deserve it.


Kátia Paes

No comments:

Post a Comment