Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, April 10, 2016

TRILOGY GOD AND THE DEVIL – PART 1 – They Are Mindful to the Details


What condemns you? What absolves you? What raises you to God and what demeans you to the Devil? Great acts or small things of our day by day? For the majority, the day is very short to make charity.

Myself, how many times angry about the life or sad due to any reason, or finding myself unfairly treated, looked the ladies in the pavements with disdain and I never gave them one single penny.

Certain Sunday passing by a grocery store, I saw a young lady with the age of 15 at most and she held in her arms a newborn child and two children sat on the floor. She caught the newborn and raised it until me. I looked at her so angry and with so many despite as If I have said: “You only know to do it”. Not satisfied I said her: “Yes, to fuck, looking for a man with a nice weenie, open your legs to him, it was good, wasn’t it? You have three kids by your side!” I know she was irresponsible for bringing three children without conditions to this world and she will be responsible by their unhappiness, their starvation and their needs of life in the daily matters. Other woman coming behind me played the clairvoyant and prophesied: “Tomorrow all of them are going to be outlaws, to rob our children and our grandchildren. The girl will follow the same path of her mother and she will be a prostitute like her”. I just do not know what passed on my mind.

The real truth, that day was one of those that you do not wake up well, you are not good with yourself and with others. Surely, I will pay for that, even being only a finding and a comment, off my rights.

As that day was Sunday, I went to the church (PS: I stay years without going into one, but miracles happen, I went on.). I am not used to go to not even when I am desperate, asking to God to bring me peace and deliver myself to Him with body and soul, because I believe God is everywhere and not only in a predestined place. I went in, prayed for the souls, mainly for those ones that have always helped the animals, mainly the homeless animals, because these ones have the sky and the asphalt as witness of their own disgrace. I also ask the human being gets better, do not poison them, making of their starvation an ally of their death. In this meantime, I looked to one of my sides and I saw two old ladies who should be buying their ticket to the other side due to have a so burning praying, perhaps disturbing the priest or they were already considering themselves in the Heavens.

Once the mass was over, we left the church almost at the same time. A little dog black like a moonless night, because he was quite mistreated, really bad treated, poor dog. One of the old ladies that some minutes ago were praying with so many faith to God, has gotten her umbrella and hit the little dog that ran away crying when a car almost hit it. The other old lady, her sister in faith and pray, criticised her and then I thought: “It is great! At least I did not need to do it, to call her attention because of her lack of charity with the puppy”. When she turns back and says:

- You should not have hit with the umbrella on the itchy, you have had spoiled it and they are so expensive nowadays. In you place I would have kicked it, so it would run in the same way and you would not have none damage.

Laughing loud, the other finished with a pearl:

- I still have good legs. This miserable should have got dead yet.

As they would have done nothing important they went home very happy, scheduling to watch another mass in the next day, because it surely would drive them to God. As they were aged, their place in Heaven would be already reserved. Would it really be?


Kátia Paes

No comments:

Post a Comment