Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

NO CONSCIENCE



Today on TV it has been shown one more child who has passed away, child of someone and grandchild too, dead by the bad service, the lack of medicines and by the lack of physicians at the health centre. I get sad, in anger, with a woman that is the head of the government where it has been stolen as it never had been, a woman, a mother and a grandmother, with two grandchildren, can put her head in the pillow and have the sleep of the just? She is not worried with the suffering of the mothers and grandmothers of Brazil when they lose their children and their grandchildren? How it does not touch her soul? How can she be so cold and after talks about a Coup? A coup happens when you sleep in a government and wakes up in another, a coup has no low and high chamber, they just seize it how they have done in 64 where I was a victim, because that was a coup, not all this rigmarole. I would not like to get in these political matters, but she wants an audience and she wants to end like a victim, suffering an injustice, it is a pity, because the people are dying and it is going to keep happening due to her stubbornness. There is a proverb that says: the people have the government chosen by themselves. It is true, but unfortunately there are people, like me, that did not vote on her.

I would like the Brazilian people learn with mistakes, but they will never learn, it is a cultural aspect, they always want to take advantage, they insist, insist and insist to commit mistakes, they have a short memory and sell themselves by few things. If they were not lazy, they would not need the social program called “bolsa família” ("Family Allowance"). They are having children in order to improve the amount of their benefits. When I see people that seems to be smart supporting her, I get sad. As I have never been an idealist and I never voted on her, this is my consolation, because I am a person who was caught by life in absolute terms, who learned about the human being, the physical and monetary poverty, then I am not fooled for anything as you will see pretty soon.


Kátia Paes

No comments:

Post a Comment